Brought to you by the Jonesville Business Association
Planning is underway for the 2023 Jonesville Riverfest. It will be held the third weekend in May – Friday the 19th through Sunday the 21st in downtown Jonesville, Michigan.
Friday through Sunday
- Arts and Crafts Vendors- Downtown
- Carnival Rides- Maumee Street & US 12
- Murder on the Orient Express- The Sauk
And much more!
- Jonesville District Library 3pm -6pm Giant Yard Games (see flyer)
- Ramshackle Brewing- Local Talent Showcase 7pm Friday (Facebook page)
- Pancake Breakfast- Jonesville First Presbyterian Church
- Jonesville Rotary Car Show– Carl Fast Park
- Pork Chop and Chicken BBQ-Jonesville Fire Department
- Downtown Business Scavenger Hunt
- Yoga at Wright Street Park– Saturday only 8-8:30, 12-12:30, and 4-4:30. Register here.
- Jonesville District Library 10am- 2pm Giant Yard Games (see flyer)
- Comet Cruisers 5k – Jonesville High School– 8:30am— Stop by and cheer on our Jonesville Comet Cruiser Club as they run their 5k run at Jonesville High School.
- Antique Tractor Show- Carl Fast Park- 9AM to 2PM (flyer here)
- Lion’s Club Cornhole Tournament- Location TBD
- 3 on 3 Basketball tournament- Jonesville High School – 460 Adrian Street